Mirleft South Morocco
Surf Destination Introduction
Mirleft is a beautiful and traditional Berber fishing village renowned for its stunning beaches, fantastic climate and slower pace of life. The village has a very unique cultural diversity and a truly extraordinary sense of community. The waves are fantastic, crowd free and consistent throughout the year. When we set about creating our perfect Morocco surf camp these were our key ingredients.
Spot-M first Set up Mirleft in 2008 and we having completely fallen in love with this small town in North Africa and its people. This location in southern Morocco is truly special and is very different from the well known and often crowded, polluted surf areas north of Agadir. We offer surf trips to groups of all sizes, ages and budgets and offer bespoke packages to make sure everyone gets the holiday they want and deserve. Our Customer service record is un-rivalled, and you will always be in safe and experienced hands, with our team on hand and on the ground 24/7
Key Facts Summary For Spot-M Morocco Surf Camp
- Language, Currency, Safety: Berber, Arabic and French. MAD Dirham. Morocco is safe to visit.
- Location: Mirleft south west Morocco north Africa.
- Travel and Transfers Airports in Agadir and Marrakech. Agadir airport transfer time 1.5 hours and provided.
- Surf Level: Mirleft is suitable for all levels of surfer. Beginner, intermediate and experienced. Lessons and Guiding available.
- Accommodation: Full board/ half board and self catering accommodation options available with all packages.
- Packages: Bespoke and off the shelf.
- Suitable For: Singles, couples, families with children, groups of friends.
- Open and Close Dates 2019-2020: Open all year.