Mirleft is well known for its amazing beaches, beachbreaks, points and reefs:, Sidi El Ouafi, Tamahroucht, Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah, Imin Turga, and the beaches bordering Sidi Ifni. Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah is the best known while Imin Turga is the most popular. Mirleft is a quiet town with amazing, sandy beaches and consistent swell.
Spot-M first Set up Mirleft in 2008 and we having completely fallen in love with this small town in North Africa and its people. This location in southern Morocco is truly special and is very different from the well known and often crowded, polluted surf areas north of Agadir. We offer surf trips to groups of all sizes, ages and budgets and offer bespoke packages to make sure everyone gets the holiday they want and deserve. Our Customer service record is un-rivalled, and you will always be in safe and experienced hands, with our team on hand and on the ground 24/7. This place must be seen to be believed, forget the hassle associated with other parts of Morocco Mirleft is a relaxed village with the warmest locals and amazing surf set-up. Book your surf holiday today and see why
Key Facts & Summary
- Language, Currency, Safety: Berber, Arabic and French. MAD Dirham. Morocco is safe to visit.
- Location: Mirleft south west Morocco north Africa.Travel and Transfers Airports in Agadir and Marrakech. Agadir airport transfer time 2 hours and provided.
- Surf Level: Mirleft is suitable for all levels of surfer. Beginner, intermediate and experienced.
- Accommodation: Hotel and self catering accommodation options in Mirleft.
- Packages: Budget, standard and luxury.
- Suitable For: Singles, couples, families with children, groups of friends.
- Open and Close Dates 2012: Open all year.