Learning to surf is a unique and truly exhilarating experience. It’s great way to exercise and with a little practice it can be enjoyed for the first time by individuals of all ages and sizes. Our location in Mirleft provides a stunningly beautiful backdrop. The beaches that we teach at are secluded and very quiet.
Unlike other surf schools we adopt a strict policy of 1:6 instructor to student ratio. This ensures safety gives us the time to focus on individual surf development. The Spot-M learn to surf program has been designed to give you a comprehensive introduction to surfing and is suitable for complete beginners and developing intermediates. Our instructors are experienced and have certified qualifications in both surf instruction and beach life guarding. Whether you’re just looking to give it a try or want to really progress your skills, we have the right programme to suit all abilities and the perfect environment to do it
Key Facts and Summary
- Safety: Experienced coaches with surf instruction and beach life guarding qualifications.
- Lessons: Small group sizes. Instructor to student ratio 1:6 maximum.
- Equipment: Excellent standard of surf equipment provided.Beaches: We teach at a variety of different beaches.
- Suitable For: Beginners and intermediates of all ages and sizes.
- Beach Transfers: We provide beach transfers.